November 15th, 2023
1 month (1 credit; 16 hours)
Tuition Fee: FREE
More information at:
Welcome! Join us, as we discuss Visual Ergonomics at the Workplace by expanding with these five topics.
1. Main Characteristics of the visual syndrome associated with the use of computers.
2. Types of computer screens.
3. Lighting and reflection on computer screens.
4. Evaluation and treatment of refractive errors of computer users.
5. Evaluation and adaptation of the workplace to the use of computers.
Director of School of Advanced Education, Research and Accreditation (SAERA). Course Instructor at the Open University of Catalonia. Member of the Emotion, Cognition and Action Research Group of the Catholic University of Valencia San Vicente Mártir. Member of merit of the Balearic Institute of History.
Start Date: November 1st, 2023
Study of Artificial Consciousness: Use of Aimai (Ambiguity)